I was recently nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award. It means so much to me and I’m glad that my work is being appreciated. Thank you Sincerely Julie Anna for nominating me for my very first award! You should really give her blog a read. She is an amazing writer who is also new to blogging.
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma. Thank you for creating this award.
For those of you who do not know, a blogger award is an award given from one blogger to another as a form of appreciation. It encourages interaction and helps us build up friendships. These awards are a great way of getting to know one another.
So lets get to it.
1. Add the awards logo to your blog.
2. List the rules
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them
4. Mention the award creator and link to them
5. List 3 things about yourself
6. Answer the questions your nominator asked
7. Share a link to your best post/posts
8. Nominate 10-20 people and notify them
9. List your 5 questions for them to answer in their posts
Three things about myself
- My interest in blogging began in the summer of 2012. That was when I created my first blog but I never really immersed myself into it until now. I relaunched my blog in 2018 after a long hiatus and am finally back to the blogging community.
- I am a twin. People always find it cute that I have a twin brother, which is something I don’t really understand. We are like any normal pair of siblings, we just share the same birthday.
- I love reading!! You know the library in Beauty and the Beast? That is the dream. I have so many books in my TBR and it keeps increasing.
Now coming to the questions,
Why did you start blogging?
I always loved writing. In school, my friends and I would all maintain diaries where we would write down short stories and share it among ourselves. In 2012 when I first started out I had just graduated high school and had a good 4 or 5 months before college would start. In order to fill up my time I began writing book reviews and posted them online.
What are your goals? This could be related to blogging, life, etc., and can be short or long-term goals.
Right now my goal is to get back to how I was earlier on in my blogging life. Create a steady flow of content so that my readers and I will not get bored. In the long run, maybe start my own Youtube channel? It is still in the idea stage. Have no idea when I would work on it though.
If you could send a message to everyone in the world at once, what would it say?
Love and respect each other! We are all human beings. We may be different races, genders and we may have different faiths and beliefs, but in the end, deep down we are all the same. All of us are on this planet together. All of us want to survive peacefully and in harmony. If we all got along just imagine how powerful mankind would be.
What’s one thing you’d like people to know about you?
That I am not what I seem like so don’t judge.
If you could live anywhere, where would you go?
Europe. Any place would be fine, I just want to get away from the heat here in the tropics.
Read my best blog posts here : International Women’s Day 2018: Why we need strong female leads in Pop Culture and Dear Twenty Somethings,
Thank you for these great questions. I loved answering every single on of them. I further nominate these great bloggers for the Mystery Blogger Award.
- Brutal Honesty Blogger
- Family by Choice
- The NChanting Whispers
- Personal Opinions of a Fangirl
- Inside the Voyage
- Life on the Loop
- Stephen Writes
- Surviving Millenial
My questions to you are,
1) For how long have you been blogging and why did you get into it?
2) What is your fondest childhood memory?
3) Everybody has a travel bucket list. What are your top 5 places you want to visit and why?
4) If given a chance, would you go back in time and live your life all over again?
5) Name one thing that you would like to change in the world?
So these are my questions. Don’t forget to tag me in your posts so that I can read your answers. Can’t wait to know more about you guys.