Hi everyone! Last month I was nominated for two blogger awards, The Mystery Blogger Award and The Liebster Award. With work and everything else I was too busy to participate so couldn’t put this up back then and I kept pushing it forward, but not anymore.
Thank you Amy Ross for nominating me, you can check out her blog here . Give her a follow if you already haven’t. Blogger Awards are a way for us to get to know each other. It is a form of appreciation from one blogger to another and a way for us to connect.
So here’s how it works –
* The rules:
Acknowledge the blog that gave you the award – send them love!
Answer 11 Questions that the blogger gives you
Give 11 random facts about yourself
Nominate 11 blogs and notify them that you dig them
Give them 11 Questions to answer
* Amy’s questions:
1. If you had a time machine to travel to the future or the past, which one would you choose and why?
I wouldn’t go anywhere. Knowing the future is scary, and going back to the past will always disrupt the timeline (Back to the Future, Doctor Who and Timeline show us just how bad interfering with the past is)
2. What’s the best piece of advice you have been given?
“Not to care what the world thinks. Be who you are”
3. What drives you to continue with your blog?
Opening up my stats and seeing that my writing is being read all over the globe. Knowing that my voice is being heard.
4. What has been your biggest achievement so far?
I shall be very cliche and say “Graduating”. Not many get the chance or the opportunity and I am so thankful that I did.
5. What genre of music are you into?
A bit of everything? One minute I can be jamming to classic rock and the next will be a Disney soundtrack.
6. Where was the last place you travelled/visited?
Adlabs Imagica. It’s like the Indian version of Disneyland and it is AMAZING!
7. A favourite quote you go by?
Is it okay to say I do not have a favourite quote?
8. What’s your favourite and worst social media platform?
Favourite is Twitter. Worst is a tie between Pinterest and Snapchat. I just don’t understand either of them.
9. Have you ticked anything off your bucket list if you have one?
Yes, quite a few. Graduate college, get a job, start a blog…
10. Do you have any hidden talents?
Yes I do. They are so deeply hidden that even I do not know what they are yet (lol)
11. What’s one country you would love to visit?
England. The history intrigues me.
* 11 random facts about me are
- I have a brother.
- I am a twin.
- I am obsessed with Disney!!
- I first got my glasses in 2nd grade.
- My favourite color is purple but I don’t own any clothing in that color.
- I used to play the piano as a kid.
- The first book I ever read was one of Enid Blyton’s Famous Five. I finished it in a day.
- I am a very quiet person, but very talkative if I get a topic to talk about.
- I had a black cocker spaniel as a kid.
- I currently own 2 fish. A betta and a Platty.
- I love hot beverages, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, I do not have a preference.
* I nominate the below blogs to take part in the Liebster Award
*Now my questions to you are
- What is your favourite kind of food?
- What is the top spot on your travel bucket list and why?
- Is there any kind of adventure sport that you want to try?
- What was the last book you read? Would you recommend it to someone?
- What movie that isn’t released yet are you most looking forward to?
- Are you currently watching any TV show? Which one is it?
- If you could be in any profession, what would you be and why?
- How close are you to completing you next goal? What is it?
- If you could live in any city in the world where would you live?
- Do you have a pet? If not, would you want to have one and what kind?
- Why did you start your blog?
So that is for my entry for the Liebster Award. Don’t forget to tag me in your post so I can read your entries. Hope to read your answers soon!